A Forever Family

A Forever Family

Thursday, 22 November 2012

Searching for Some Sanity

Taking care of a one year old day in and out is already taxing on my sanity, but now being pregnant and taking care of a one year old has me feeling crazy most days.  One of my biggest issues lately has been having K's toys strewn across the living room all the time.  We are in a small suite so half her toys live in her room and half of them are kept in a shelving unit in the living room; however, this means my living room floor is constantly covered in toys, no matter how often I clean them up.  We will be moving before baby #2 arrives into a bigger place where K can have a play room and her toys can stay out of my way.  Turns out, I couldn't wait that long....so today I rearranged her room and managed to fit ALL her toys in her room with the hope that most of the mess will live in there now. 

BEFORE


 


 


 


AFTER






The chair semi blocks the closet but this closet is mostly used
for storage and I only go in it once a week for a dress for K for church

Here is K all trapped and contained while I tried to sort everything out- she hates being trapped and contained.  Cleaning and organizing is super impossible with a toddler.  I don't get anything done during her naps anymore because I am also napping at that time (plus the thing I was organizing was in her sleeping space anyways). 

K showing off her newest trick.  She will fold her arms on command now.







No comments:

Post a Comment