Monday was a STAT so we took K down to Victoria to play with Grandpa all day. Cole and I enjoyed a blissful day sans baby. We had lunch at our favourite downtown restaurant: Pagliacci's. I have yet to have a bad meal there. So delicious and worth a trip just for their homemade focaccia. We saw a matinee at the movie theatre, went shopping (new pair of boots for moi) and had dinner at the Japanese Village. Also one of my favourites.
K did really well with Grandpa and was super excited to see us when we picked her up. She came running down the hall to the elevator to see us. The sound of her voice sounded slightly panicked and a little releaved. I think our Vegas trip is still fresh in her mind and she may have been worried we were going to leave her for days again.
I love K so much more after a day away from her.
No comments:
Post a Comment