A Forever Family

A Forever Family

Thursday, 5 July 2012

Summer!

Summer is here! FINALLY! Our first summer activity was playing at the spray park.  K can cruise now so I spent the afternoon chasing after her as she checked it all out.  At one point I stayed behind her for a while to see if she'd ever look for me.  She didn't. 

It's hard to get good pictures or videos of her now that she's really on the move, so this is all I've got.

 
I love her new crab swimsuit

I think it's adorable that water shoes come this small

one of the only pictures where she's looking at me

running away

taking a break from the spray park

running amok with our garbage....


She really enjoyed herself and I love that the waterpark is fenced in and it's level so it's easy for K to run around.  Whenever we went back to the grass she fell every step or so cause of all the little hills.  It was pretty funny.  She was super friendly and loved seeing all the kids- unfortunately, the other kids mostly find her to be an annoying baby in the way.  I had to steer her away from the big kid water fights so she didn't get trampled.  One time, this little boy (I'd say 3 or 4) barged in on K's fun with a sprinkler and kept running to the ones K was going for so he could stand on them so she couldn't get them.  K was a pretty good sport- even when the little boy walked up to her (she wasn't even in his "bubble"), put his hands on her face and pushed her down.

All in all, a pretty good day.  It will be repeated many times again, I'm sure.

Click HERE for the video of her running through the spray park (pretty good for an almost 10 month old if I do say so myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment