I decided this week to try out four different entree salads. The summer heat has hit and I wanted a break from slaving in front of the stove. If you'd like to try them yourself, find the "recipes" here.
Day 1: A salad inspired by one brought by my friend last week at a dinner party. Loved it!
Day 2: Taco salad- a classic that I slightly change on a regular basis. Fed me for lunch for 2 days after as well!
Day 3: A salad I make a lot in the summer seasons but this time I added some prawns to make it a main. The carmelized onion and feta cheese crostini were so decilious I planned to make them the next night as well but got so busy we didn't even eat till after 9 so they were left out. So so delicious.
Day 4: Steak salad. I tried out a chimichurri sauce for the first time ever and thinned it out a bit with more oil so it could be a salad dressing. I find it an AWESOME steak condiment but too bracing to be a full dressing on a sald this size.
Who wouldn't want to eat salad all week when they are as awesome as these?
1 comment:
Omigosh, I'm drooling all over the place here. YUM YUM YUM!! They all look divine. A great salad is one of my favourite things in life. These look amazing, Shannon! :)
Post a Comment