Last night K was a butt. She slept fine from 6:30pm till 1am and then suddenly wanted to get up every hour. But not even to eat- every time I tried to give her a bottle, she pushed it away. She just wanted to play. If she was content to play in her crib by herself it would have been fine- but she was not- so it wasn't. Cole ended up getting up with her at 6am for the day. As a result, the whole family was tired today. I didn't realize K had also suffered from her shenanigans until tonight. During dinner she alternated between screaming and sleeping. She screamed when I woke her up to eat, and then she'd give up and pass out. It was pretty funny. So I called Cole to come see (he was in the bathroom). And I called...and called. Finally I got up and went to see why he wasn't answering. The door was shut and I yelled, "COLE!" I hear him come-to and say, "what?" He had fallen asleep on the toilet the same time K had passed out in her high chair. Out of respect for my husband, I didn't take a photo of him sleeping on the toilet (just posted the story on the internet).


No comments:
Post a Comment