A Forever Family
Wednesday, 6 November 2013
Born This Way
Both my babies have basically been born bald. K's hair kicked in around 9 months and then started growing way past all her little friends. She has soo much hair. I expect much the same for B. She's very bald now BUT there is this funny patch of hair that is super long. But she's so fair so it's been hard to get a picture of it. I finally did the other night at bath time. I wanted it recorded just because it's kind of funny and something I may not always remember. My mom thinks there's a mole beneath her skin that is making it grow. Maybe- nothing obvious though. And thankfully it's right on her head so when her hair does come in, no one will be able to tell. Sometimes, when I nurse on that side and I'm lying down, I accidentally breathe in the hair up my nose. Weird, I know. But that's how long it is. I said after I take the picture I will probably cut it...but I don't know. It's such a funny quirk. It's something that happened while she was inside of me because it was like this when she was born. She was "born this way" so who am I to change her? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment