A Forever Family

A Forever Family

Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Park Play

These last couple weeks have been surprisingly clear and beautiful.  We've been out enjoying the parks.



K has upgraded to the big swings now and this is very exciting.  She's learned how to pump her legs and get off the swing herself.  She has discovered how to swing on her tummy and I don't have to deal with her legs getting caught every time I try to put her in or take her out of the baby swing!




B sits up well enough and is sturdy enough now that I felt comfortable letting K hold her on the slide.  K thinks this is so cool. 




B hasn't shown any particular love or disinterest in the swings but K sure loves to push her. 



She loves that she can climb on them herself.  I taught her where to put her feet and hands so she can boost herself up.



Loves climbing ladders. Still proclaims "I did it" after most trips up- even though she's been climbing ladders for many months now.



The slides at this park are small enough that she has found another way to make them more exciting.


B often takes her morning nap while K plays at the neighbourhood park.




K is getting good at pushing along her new bike.  She also has no problem wearing her helmet (her "hat") and even kept it on to play at the big park.  The way she climbs and falls, I thought this was a good idea.





She's just precious all the time!



The one day I brought my camera out in weeks, and she won't smile for me.  But she did give me this "are you ever going to give up and put that camera away mom?" look.



Almost a smile- love my beautiful bald girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment