A Forever Family

A Forever Family

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Standing

K is 6 months old- she should be starting to crawl, but instead she's decided she'd rather stand.  She's always loved standing since she was a few weeks old.  Lately, she's gotten so confident that she no longer wants help.  She holds onto furniture or me and then when she feels balanced, she lets go.  She does this ALL day long.  I'm sure most people don't believe me that my 6 month old stands, so here's the proof.  As soon as she gets strong enough to pull herself up into the standing position, she'll be off. 







Look, no hands!

still standing....

still standing...


6 month old standing=lots of falling down


K seems to have really sweaty hands and feet and often she ends up in positions like this- with her feet slipping backwards or sometimes apart into the splits


2 comments:

Anna Maria Junus said...

I believe you. According to my mother I started to walk at this age.

Cole was the only one of my kids that walked before a year and that's because he WORKED at it. He was determined. If he fell he got right back up again.

Shannon said...

I walked at 9 months. But I'm not sure I was standing already at 6 months.

Post a Comment