A Forever Family

A Forever Family

Sunday, 31 May 2015

Nov-May 2014/15

Trying to catch up on seven months of blogging is going to keep me behind forever.  So instead, a super quick recap in photos:


We celebrated Hallowe'en with pumpkin carving, trick or treating and a move to a new home the next day.







In November, my sister and her son visited.  We fed the ducks.  Almost all of us got a disgusting virus and spent the week in the bathroom.  Although not because of the ducks. 






In December, we visited my family on the mainland for Christmas.  We enjoyed a Christmas Eve full of appetizers and visiting.  Christmas Day, we opened presents at my parents, I think Cole and I saw a movie that afternoon, and later that evening we all had our traditional dinner at my grandparent's.  We visited Stanley Park for the train and lights as well.


Christmas tree decorating at our home before going over to my parent's.











During our visit to the mainland, Cole and I took the girls out for the day to a big indoor play center and then to Red Robins for lunch



In January, Cole made me dinner for my birthday.  Steak fajitas with homemade salsa and guacamole.  His cooking skills get more impressive every year.  I'd like to take some credit for that ;)







Random indoor play with my kids:

that one day I played the fun mom and brought a tent into the living room



sitting together in a tiny chair

sick or lazy on the couch together- I can't remember which

they love spinning on daddy's office chair in the living room





Summer is on it's way- my girls being brave at the local lake in April...the beginning of April no less.




In April, Cole and I celebrated six years of marriage with a lovely homemade dinner and in-home date night after the girls went to sleep.



In May we visited Morningstar Farm and Little Qualicum Cheeseworks. 












In May it was also Mother's Day:


Summer really does feel like it's here:


Transfer Beach


And here I am about to enter June:

feeling much healthier, inside and out

No comments:

Post a Comment