On Family Day, B started crawling. She loves the new found freedom. She explores the house everyday and everyday it takes her less time to get into something she's shouldn't be. She has a fascination with cords, with the bathroom and with the pantry. AND with the gate at the top of the stairs! She's much more able to interact with her sister (and tear down whatever she builds). Find Videos of her learning to crawl
HERE,
HERE and
HERE.
This last month we've also spent a lot of our days inside. We've had the flu, pink eye and a huge snow dump all at the same time it seems. As a result we haven't spent as much time outside as K, in particular, would like. When it was just snow, I made sure to take her out everyday when B was napping (B isn't so much a fan of sitting in the snow in her snowsuit). But when pink eye hit, and then this flu hit me and B- our outside days were cut down significantly. K has been a pretty good trooper and she's been trying to play with B more, so that's been cute to watch. K has spent some time playing out in the big snow dump on our deck. I even moved her whole kitchen out there one day at her request. Video of K being dumped in the snow by dad,
HERE.
I spent one weekend this month out at my parents' place. Managed the ferry by myself with the two kids. On the way there, they had pink eye so they couldn't go to the play area. On the way back, I had the flu so I was counting down the minutes till I got home.
 |
| 8 months old today- almost ready to crawl |
 |
| lazy Family Day with Dad building forts |
 |
| Family Day snuggle time |
 |
| Last Valentine's cake pop |
 |
| Getting so big! |
 |
| Since figuring out to crawl, she has realized she's trapped! |
 |
| spends a lot of time here |
 |
| CRAWLING |
 |
| big girl sitting in the chair |
 |
| falling out of the chair |
 |
| giant snow dump |
 |
| 13 inches |
 |
| Sister reading time |
No comments:
Post a Comment