A Forever Family

A Forever Family

Saturday, 30 March 2013

5 Years


Cole's birthday is today and it made me think of when we started dating.  We became a couple a week before his 20th birthday 5 years ago.  It's amazing to think how much has happened in those 5 years- we dated, got engaged, got married, lived in 3 different cities together, created 2 babies together, I graduated university, Cole is more than half way through his degree... Some days it feels like all I do is laundry, dishes and diapers but when I step back a little- my twenties have been pretty full. 

Here is a look at our first year as a couple (you'd think because we were together for a year before we got married there would be more pictures...but we were never really camera people)...

The weekend we became an official couple- a YSA conference in Nanaimo, where we now live


On our way home from the conference- Mrs Riches Mountain Burgers (this was end of March 2008- we got married April 2009 and Jacqueline and Justin *not dating in the picture yet* married November 2012)


Carefree and Silly

Rainy Saturday afternoon at Cole's apartment

Cole meeting my parents (note: I had already lived in Victoria for a few years but this was the first time my whole family felt the need to come visit me....)

Cole's first trip to Vancouver to see my family- on the skytrain to the PNE

I think this was during our Thanksgiving trip to Vancouver

First Christmas together- Engaged and both living in Vancouver now

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
....also known as the best looking year of our relationship....


1 comment:

Anna Maria Junus said...

Loved seeing the pictures!

Post a Comment