My first official Mother's Day started with Cole getting up with K in the morning- already a good day. Then they came back to the bedroom with gifts: two books (Pooh's Honey Trouble and Why I Love My Mommy) I can read with K and a card signed by K. She even had pen on her face. Later Cole came back with his gift for me, chocolates from our favourite chocolate shop, Roger's, in Victoria (he was there a few days earlier for a conference). For Valentine's he always picks out a few chocolates I like so I get what I want and don't eat a whole box of chocolate. Since we've moved away from Victora he has had to go to other places, so for Mother's Day this year I got Roger's chocolates. They were delicious. Cole also made breakfast, a picnic lunch and dinner. It was a pretty good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment